This product is our Best Seller, and the most Popular Skimming Device in the world currently.
– ATM/POS Skimming without any physical contact.
– This Skimmer will work without a physical connection to ATM/POS machine.
– It receives Credit Card data from Wireless ATM/POS machines within a 50 meter radius.
– Built-in memory 32MB which can store 100,000 Credit Card numbers + PIN.
– Easy connection via USB to download the saved Credit Card numbers + PIN.
– Built-in 3.7V 2500mAh battery with an operating time of 8-10 hours.
– Small size, only 50×40 mm, antenna 170mm. Easy to hide in a backpack, bag, pocket, car, etc.
– Comes with full manual, CD and cables included in the package.
Q: How does it work?
A: This Skimmer is designed to find signal automatically, all what you need to do is turn it on, walk around and watch led indications, when the green LED starts flashing, the skimmer has contact with a network, and reads Credit Card data.
Q: I never worked with it, how to learn?
A: GSM receiver will come with full step by step manual, and is very easy to operate. If there is anything you do not understand, we have online support to help you.
Q: How and what data I will get?
A: GSM receiver store Credit Card numbers + PIN, to the built-in memory. When you are done for the day, you just go home and download the stored information to your computer.
Q: How to find the Best ATM/POS?
A: As option number 1, we recommend expensive restaurants, they are visited by customers with high income and creditworthiness. As option number 2, we recommend wireless ATM machines with high customer traffic.
We ship all orders within 24 hours after completion of the order.
Delivery time is 2 – 7 working days depending on which country you live in.
Please check that you have entered a correct shipping address.
We are not responsible for undeliverable orders due to incorrect address.
This product is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year since the date of purchase.
We will, without charge, repair or replace at our option, any device returned for warranty work and found to be defective by us.